Friday, December 28, 2012

Excuses or It Wouldn't Have Been Worth Reading Anyway


I love to Blog
and thats a fact
Then where have you been, you might ask

Traveled before
Cut time in half
Didn't even have time to unpack

House got cleaned
and cookies baked
Family was coming to celebrate

The lists were made
The money tight
Stores were open late each night

Found Gifts for her
and gifts for him
Got shiny paper to wrap them in

Crowds were terrific
My feet really ached
Couldn't remember to buy Scotch tape

The lines were long
The sales weren't great
Just 10% and I still had to wait

Buckets of Red
and Bells that rang
Forgot to bring some cash again

Hugs and Kisses
Hellos, Goodbyes
Everyone made it to my surprise

No time to write
No time to sit
Thats my excuse and I sticking to it










No comments:

Post a Comment