Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Pass Through Account

I always need it
                Always want it
                So does everybody else

                There’s only so much
                I am given
                Where it goes no one can tell

                I try to save it
                Make arrangements
                Plan ahead so I don’t waste it

                I Guard it closely
                Check it often
                It never lasts I have to face it

                Although precious
                Try to share it
                It makes a special gift I find

                I long for more
                But can regret it
                Wishing it away at times

                All I know is
                I won’t need it
                When eternity is mine

                So I’ll try to
                Spend it wisely
                And make the best of all – My time

No comments:

Post a Comment