Thursday, July 10, 2014

IT Forever or I'd Back it Up if I Could Find It


Overwhelmed? I don’t know
Just how low is whelmed?
How high must I go to see it below?
How will I be able to tell?

Why are you looking at me like that?
Everything’s perfectly fine
I always curl up under my desk
To prepare for approaching deadlines

No worries, I’ve got this
How can it miss?
Nothing can happen
That IT can’t fix

So what if the screen didn’t say save?
And the file name is not allowed
I’m sure I remembered to back it up
Do you think it could be on that Cloud?

Alright, I admit it, I’ve seen better days
I think I now know how to tell
My computer is down and IT's not around
That’s when I’m over the whelmed

1 comment:

  1. This poem is dedicated to the best IT team ever. Tyler and James, thank you for helping me out from under my desk.

    ReplyDelete